We are a family run and family orientated river tubing rental company based in Devon, AB. We started this company in 2018 because of our love for the river valley here and we wanted to create a fun and safe activity for other families to enjoy.
- Rentals: Included one river tube, life jacket and paddle. We also provide tether straps free of charge as children 4 to 10 are required to be tethered to an adult tube.
- Transportation from Devon lions campground back to Voyageur Park. *We DO NOT offer just a shuttle service at this time, you MUST use our equipment to access our shuttle service.*
*All float options for 2020 require a reservation due to Covid-19
Float Option #1
This route starts at Voyageur park located in Devon, Alberta and finishes at the Devon Lions campground where transportation is provided back to Voyageur Park. See below for our tubing route.
This route takes approximately 1 hour depending on water level and weather conditions. This is a great option for first time floaters, families with younger children or anyone interested in a shorter float.This option is by reservation only and is available daily between 11:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Age Requirement 4 and up. *Float times may vary due to river levels.
Cost: Adult Tube $23.00 Child Tube $20.00
Float Option #2
This float Starts at a private property location about 15 minuts out of Devon and finishes at the Devon Lions Campground with the option of exiting at Voyageur Park in Devon.
This float option takes between 2 and 3 hours depending on water levels and weather conditions. This option is by reservation only and operates twice a day at 11:00, 11:30 a.m. Age Requirement 6 and up. *Float times may vary due to river levels.
*Please note that this float goes past cotton tail corner which is a clothing optional beach*
Cost: Adult tube $33.00 Child Tube: $30.00
* All of our float options register at our office location in Voyageur park. Float 1 will start there and Float 2 options will be shuttled up to a different starting point.
The long float starting point is private property and can only be accessed by their tenants and within our shuttle service. There is no public access.
All of our river tubes are made from high quality pvc material with a safety chamber built right in. These are our current tube options:
Adult size 44″ which includes a back rest and a cup holder.
Kids size 38″ which also includes a backrest and a solid bottom which makes it safe for children to not fall through. Recommended age 4 to 10.
The safety of our customers as well as everyone on the river is our top priority so please be aware of our rules listed below.
- Each participant must have a signed waiver in order to participate. Any participant under 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. * you can print and complete the waiver ahead of time by using the link below. If parent/ guardian is not floating minimum age without at parent is 16.
- Age 4 is our minimum age requirement to participate (must be at least 30 lbs for our life jacket Requirements).
- All children under 16 MUST be tethered to a parent or guardian tube.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS may be taken on the trip or consumed within the park. Anyone who appears to be intoxicated or with alcohol will be refused rentals.
- No single tubers, must be at least two tubers for safety reasons.
- No double floating on a tube. Tubes can be tethered to keep them together.
- Participants must remain on their tubes at all times besides entering and exiting the river. This is for safety purposes and to prevent lost tubes.(walking back wouldn’t be much fun!)
- LIFE JACKETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- Please NO pets on the tubes.
- Please Respect our beautiful river valley and dispose of any garbage in proper bins.
- Please refrain from foul language and disturbing behaviour to keep this activity enjoyable for everyone.
- Make sure you bring the necessities: Water, Snacks, sunscreen, hats and proper footwear.
*There are no Lifeguards on duty so please always keep in mind that the north Saskatchewan river can move fairly fast at times certain times of the year. Parents/ Guardians are responsible for the safety of their children at all times.
*The exit point is clearly marked during our hours of operation. PLEASE BE SURE NOT TO PASS THIS EXIT POINT as we do not provide shuttle services past this point.
*Our shuttle service does not supply children with booster seats so if your child requires one you are welcome to supply your own.
*We do not provide only a shuttle service and our tubes must be used with each rental.
Waivers can be printed ahead of time by clicking the link below. One waiver is required per person.